Wednesday 20 May 2009

Simon Says.... SKETCH!!!

Hi everyone! Iris has given us our newest challenge, a SKETCH to follow! And it is a fun one!!!!

Sziasztok! A következő kihívásra Iris készített egy VÁZLATOT, ennek alapján kell elkészíteni az alkotásokat!
Diese Woche hat Iris einen Sketch für diese Challenge erstellt.

A winner will be chosen randomly on May 27th. So hop on into your craft space and get creating!!!! A NEW challenge will be issued on May 27th, so stay tuned!!!! Have fun creating, we can't wait to see what you come up with!!!! Please remember, your submissions for this challenge MUST be a NEW creation that you have made (i.e. it cannot be a card you made in January!) THANKS!!!

A nyertest május 27.-én véletlenszerű sorsolással fogjuk kiválasztani és az új kihívást is azon a napon fogjuk kiírni! Alkotásra fel, kíváncsian várjuk a munkáitokat!!!! Csak új alkotással pályázhattok, olyannal nem amit már régebben készítettetek! Köszönjük!!!

Viel Spass bei unserer Challenge. Aber denkt dran: es muss ein neues Werk sein das ihr für diese Challenge macht, nicht ein älteres Werk hier zeigen, das schon vorher gepostet war. Danke!

Remember, Heidi has graciously donated a $25 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp for the winner of this challenge. Thank you Heidi!!!!!

A győztesnek, Heidi által felajánlott 25 dolláros kupon a nyereménye, amit a Simon Says Stamp webáruházban lehet levásárolni! Köszönjük Heidi!

Heidi von SimonSaysStamp hat uns wieder einen 25$-Gutschein zur Verfügung gestellt, welcher dann der Gewinner erhalten wird.

And here are the Design Team's creations to help inspire you:

Inspirációként tekintsétek meg a Design Team tagok által készített alkotásokat:

Und hier seht ihr nun die Werke der DT Mitglieder:

Iris



Domi










Thanks for stopping by and checking out our challenges!!! Don't forget to link us to your card for this challenge!!! HAVE FUN & we can't wait to see what you create!!!!
Chris






If Mr Linky isn't here just leave us a comment and we will add you if and when it comes back :-)

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience !!
Lorraine x

41 comments:

cheryl said...

wow how stunning are these I will be back to later after I have got my mojo going again love cheryl xxxxx

Kelly Schelske said...

What a great sketch...I just found this blog today so this is my first time participating...love it!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this was a lovely sketch to work with. I didn't use flowers as for a boy. DT cards are all stunning. Hazelxo

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sketch and fabby creations from the DT be kind its my first time here :) Hugs for all Pops x x x

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

Vielen Dank für den tollen Sketch!

Hier nun mein Beitrag dazu gruß
alexandra

Joey said...

Hi everyone, gorgeous sketch and fantastic dt creations. I have added to Mr Linky, not sure if its there or not as my net is playing up massively grrr. Joey.xxx

Chaosmaus said...

My entry for the sketh this week.
KarteHugs Kerstin

Jackie said...

Sorry huge problems with blogger, hope this works

Here's mineSorry can't link direct to card as it scrambles the link.

Jackie

lalalla said...

I've uploaded my card yeasterday with Mr.Linky but I will post it too

http://kreatywneinspiracje.blogspot.com/2009/05/gratulacje-z-okazji-narodzin-dziecka.html

Terry said...

http://cardscreativity.blogspot.com/2009/05/just-for-you-challenge-from-simon-says.html
Hiya I put my link uphere...hope it works..Thanks for this ver nice challenge..I really enjoyed making it. Thanks
hugs terry

Maria Matter said...

Mr Linky is playing peek-a-boo!
Here's my card, just in case...
... Joyful Stamper: Heyyyyyyyy!Beautiful DT cards ladies!!!
Blessings, Maria

*Michaela* said...

Hello, here is link to my card:

http://cardheaven.blogspot.com/2009/05/card-no-16-simon-says-sketch.html

Enjoy!

Rach said...

love the sketch, and brilliant cards by the dt..
here is my card hugs rachx

Finja said...

thanks for this cute sketch...

Anonymous said...

Great sketch aand DT samples. Here is my entryThanks for looking
Vanja

Unknown said...

Mr. linky hasn't been too friendly lately so here is my card if he decides to disappear with my card. :)

My card.

Thanks for looking!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

DEr Sketch is einfach fantastisch und hier seht ihr meine Karte dazu
Here is my cardDanke euch fürs schauen.
Lieben Gruß
Anja

Carol said...

Thank you Chris for adding me :) --- This was a fun sketch, and great inspirations from all the DT projects! Really enjoyed myself, thank you all!!! :)

Sammie said...

This sketch was brilliant fun! Looking forward to tomorrow's challenge!
Love,
Sammie x

Jill said...

great sketch and gorgeous DT cards hugs Jill x
here is my card.

Magda said...

Lovely sketch!
Mr.Linky disappeared...this is my card:
Here`s my cardThanks!

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful sketch to work with, loved it! Thank you DT for the inspirations and my card is here Thank you for looking.

Kim Dellow said...

Thanks for the fab sketch and I love all the DT cards. Mr Linky did not seemt to be about so here is my cardKim

Unknown said...

Lovely sketch this week and fab DT cards, got my card in just in time, the link is here

Thanks

Jan x

Sam said...

Yay It's back here's my entryHopefully this is 3rd or 4th time lucky.
Sam x

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

This is my daughter's entry! Great sketch, thank you!

http://mldesignworks.blogspot.com/2009/05/dds-entry-for-this-weeks-simon-says.html

Jackie said...

Once again a superb set from the DT :o)
Sorry Mr Linky isn't showing his face so I will post my link here.
http://craftdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/05/simon-says-challenge-sketch.html
Good luck everyone :o)
Jackie xx

Morag Cutts said...

Great sketch and lovely inspiration (as always).

Here is my post using a magnolia stamp.
http://scrapbook-junkie.blogspot.com/2009/05/simon-says-stamp-challenge_26.html

Morag x

Lorraine A said...

Hana's entry
See Hanna's card hereAdded by Lorraine for Hanna :-)

Leslie said...

Ok, no mr. linky so here is my card. Thanks for looking.
Leslie
My card is here

Lorraine A said...

Virag Eva has a fabulous entry :-)
You can see it here
Posted by Lorraine

Stampin'Piper said...

Great Sketch! Here is my Card.

TFL! Hugs Tanja

Wendy Hall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy Hall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy Hall said...

Can't seem to get my link to come up so here it goes the long way!!

http://creationsbyloubyloo.blogspot.com/2009/05/smile-tilda-springerz-card-simon-says.html

Jessica Theodore said...

Im having so much trouble with blogger, I'm lucky if he lets me upload photos and publish my posts.
Sorry this is so late, & Mr Linky wasnt there.
anyway you can see the Christmas card I made here!!Thanks!

mueppi said...

Lovely sketch!
my cardThanks for looking!
Hugs Gisela

Ania - "Z Papieru Tworzone" said...

Here is link on my card http://scrapowe-pasje-nutki.blogspot.com/2009/05/nowosci-i-troche-prywaty.html It`s part of gift on b-day :)

Ingrid said...

Hi All,
Great sketch and lovely inspiration.
Here is link on my cardhugs,ula

Gosia said...

Hi It's my card
http://papierowamargaretka.blogspot.com/2009/05/kolejne-wyzwanie-u-simona.html
Hugs